Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm a bad blogger

I'm terrible because I haven't updated in two weeks. Part of the tardiness is due to the myriad photos I have to go through to choose, but I also must blame my extreme laziness...I've got to enjoy it while I still can! The new semester starts up on August 11th and I'll be teaching 7th and 8th grade social studies, American and Louisiana history, respectively.

I've also been teaching a brief summer school session to incoming sixth graders. They're great and I love it, but I'm definitely getting spoiled by them - the regular school year certainly won't run so smoothly.

As a sort of "last hurrah" before summer break ends, I'll be spending three nights this week in New Orleans. Good food, hopefully some decent weather, lots of walking around to see my favorites...fun will most definitely be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment